Our little family

Our little family
Our little family

Monday, June 30, 2014

Citrus Lane: June Mystery Box Review

Yay! Another mystery box from Citrus Lane has arrived today! I was so excited that it came in the mail before we left for camping fun this weekend! I wasn't planning on getting this review done so fast but I got several questions about the items so I figured I would put a review together quickly for readers.

For your enjoyment....the review!!!








1. Skip Hop elephant bib: This is the item everyone saw that came in the box. With a toddler, it is fair to say you can never have too many bibs and I love this one!! Not only super cute, but super compact. It has this nifty flap at the bottom back that you can fold the entire bib into itself...and it doesn't unfold!! I mean it folds into a ball the size of my palm! So nice when I already have an overstuffed diaper bag!


2. Farm Animal Qubes (yes, Qubes) from Hape: Another great company in my opinion. Love their past toys we have received in the Citrus Lane boxes and really love how cute these little farm animal wood blocks, or Qubes I should say, are. My son loved them and has been playing with them non stop. Win!




3. Race Car from Green Toys: Ok so I wasn't too thrilled to see this in my box. Not because it isn't an awesome toy. It really is...but we have this exact car already. However I knew that (citrus lane does warn you may get duplicate items if you order monthly boxes and mystery boxes) so I was warned and knew in the back of my mind it would happen at some point. Anyway, this little car is really cute and fun. My son loves his and it rolls really well! I plan to hold onto this one and gift it since we already have one.


4. Octopus Opposites book by A Barefoot Boardbook: Such a cute book! We love books around here (if you have read my other blogs you know!) So we love it when Citrus Lane includes a book (they do every time!) Great illustrations and cute story about opposites.




5. Munchkin brand sippy cup 2 pack: Just like with the bib, you can never have too many sippy cups with a toddler. We were actually just talking about leaving a cup in the car clean so if we ever forgot J's cup we would have one...well thank you Citrus Lane...one of these babies is going to fill that spot! I like these cups because it has a nice "click-lock" feature where the cup "clicks" when the lid is locked. Very nice for rushing around to ensure the cup lid is on fully!


6. Snack bag 2 pack by Bumkins: Love reusable containers...less waste and less trash for me to find later. The bags are big enough to hold plenty of fishy crackers or little snack or even half a sandwich. cute designs, and several designs to choose from on amazon and other sites.


7. dishwasher-safe stickers from Goodbyn: These stickers are cute. One side has all kinds of images and the other has several sizes of letters to form names. You can use them on cups for kids, or whatever you wish. I really liked how there were a few "special" stickers for kids with allergies that you could place on things like lunch boxes or cups. Awesome idea!





             






8. Melissa & Doug Animal Board puzzle: cute, cute puzzle. Loved it and my son loves it (I guess that is the idea right?) this board puzzle has images of "parent and child" animals grouped together. Really cute and perfect size for little hands.




Thank you Citrus Lane for another great mystery box!! I have to say that This company really does pick out some great quality toys/products for kids. 

*As always if you are interested in these boxes please visit the Citrus Lane website...Here to find out more information about ordering these products and future boxes for your child/children. And as always, Enjoy! 


*the opinions expressed in this post are mine and mine alone, I was NOT given these items in exchange for a review nor was I paid for a review of them. 

1 comment:

  1. Given that my son is almost two I went with the "older kid" mystery box and I'm quite disappointed. I wish I had gone with the bib. Or the litlle push toy box.

    ReplyDelete