Our little family

Our little family
Our little family

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Citrus Lane: August Box Review

Another great month with Citrus Lane. I have to say we are always pleased with what this company sends us. I am always looking forward to the next box and what will be inside. So let's get right to what was in the August Box and my thoughts on each item.





1. Woodland Growth Chart from Petit Collage: This growth chart is a cute cardboard chart to hang on the wall that can easily be moved (huge bonus for this military family!). I was really excited to get this because we recently have been on the hunt for a growth chart that we could move easily with us. I am so glad I held out and didn't buy one yet since we got one this month in the box. Score! It is a really cute woodsy theme that has a tree as the actual chart and little animals spread out among the branches. It also comes with leaf stickers to track your child's growth. Retail cost: $20-$60 depending on style. petitcollage.com






2. Animal on Wheels by Green Toys: If you read my reviews of Citrus Lane you already know I am happy with this product. Green Toys has some seriously awesome toys, and very durable. My son is 18 months and just loves throwing things (we're working on fixing that) but these toys hold up to toddler boys very well! We got the little pig on wheels which is so cute. You can also find a turtle and elephant on their website, shop.greentoys.com Retail cost: $12.99








3. Reusable Cool It Buddy by Me4Kidz: A month or so back we got a medi buddy (same company) and I was very happy to get it. While we haven't used it yet (kind of a good thing to not use a medical kit I guess) it is perfect for the diaper bag, purse or stroller. I love this little ice pack as well. It is about the size of my palm, a little bigger. Very soft material for little ones to place on a bump or scrape, and very cute designs on them. Retail cost: $4








4. Snuggly Lotion from Episencial: This lotion I will say I haven't tried on my son yet but have myself and I like it. I like that it is a natural lotion (my son has very sensitive skin). It smells good too (cherry scent)! Retail Cost: $10












5. Care.com offer: I haven't used care.com (haven't needed to) but have heard several good things about the company. The coupon offered a 25% off deal.


6. Citrus Lane also included a 15% off coupon to use on their online store.



I will say I was slightly disappointed to not see a book in this month's box. We love books in our house and I always love the books Citrus Lane puts in the boxes but overall I am very pleased with the box this month. Citrus Lane really does a great job at finding age appropriate toys and goods for your child and yourself. If you would like information about citrus lane and their monthly boxes for your child or children visit their website at the link: Citrus Lane


* These opinions are my own, I was not given this product in exchange for my review.*


Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment