Our little family

Our little family
Our little family

Monday, June 16, 2014

Citrus Lane: June Box Review

Here I am once again to review the Citrus Lane subscription box. This month (June) like everyone we have had so far has been a great box. I will say that when I first opened the box I was sad to see that it wasn't "full" (normally the items are big and fill the box, this month they were smaller items but in no way less fun or of value).



Let's jump right in to the review of the products shall we.....


1. Wet Bag from Bumkins: This item was the one you got to choose the design of (the last 2 months Citrus Lane has been letting customers choose a design of one of the items they are getting as a "sneak peak" of the box...i'm loving that btw). Needless to say, I knew this item was coming and was so excited for it! I have been wanting to get a wet bag for J for when we go to the pool and lake for his swimsuit and rash guard but just haven't yet. I choose the Mickey Mouse one (we are a little bit of Disney fans at our house, ok a lot!) I am so excited to use it, especially on our disney cruise coming up. This one is quite large and could hold a couple of swim suits if you have multiple children, no need for more than one. Added bonus...they roll up super small so no wasted space when not in use.


2. Little Vehicle from Hape: At first I was bummed to see yet another car, truck, vehicle in the box but to be honest...it isn't for me, it's for my son and he LOVES vehicles...so of course it was a huge hit with him. He loves the fact that it is loud bagging on the kitchen floor and I love that its wood and won't break while he is banging in on the floor. Cute design, cute vehicle...he's happy, I'm happy!


3. Taro Gomi Book (Hide and Seek) from Chronicle Books: I am always happy with the books Citrus Lane picks out! This one was a cute Hide and Seek book featuring animals with different things on them. (see picture for example) About 8 pages in all, which is good since my one year old doesn't do sitting still very long.


Taro Gomi Book page 


4. Adhesive Bandages from Ouchies Jr. : These are super cute!!! They are designed with the Mr. Men and Little Miss people on them in 4 different designs. While my son isn't quite old enough to have a preference over what bandage he gets...they are super cute none the less and I love them. I don't want to say I'm excited to use them, I mean who wants to wish their kid would get hurt to use a bandage? Super cute and may just help ease the pain when they are needed ;)



5. Mighty 4 Bars from Plum Organics: I really like Plum Organics and haven't tried these bars with my little guy yet so I was quite pleased to see them in the box. Little man had one tonight after dinner and ate the entire bar! (trust me, that is huge for him!) Citrus Lane included a $1 off coupon for the company which I plan to use to purchase more of these bars for J. 2 came in the box this month (blueberry & Strawberry)


6. Special offer from Third Love: Third Love was a company I had never heard of so thankfully there was a nice little note about the company with the offer. This company is founded by a mom with no time to go "bra" shopping (can I get an amen!) and started this co. You can download the app and size yourself and shop online for your bra (Modern technology I tell ya!) The offer is for $20 off a $40 purchase online. I can't wait to go shopping!!!


As with almost every box, Citrus Lane does give discount codes to purchase more of the items you received. If you want to know more about this company or starting a subscription visit the Citrus Lane Link (yup, that one right there) to find out more.  Happy Shopping!!


*These opinions are my own, I purchased the subscription myself and was NOT given the boxes in exchange for a review* 

No comments:

Post a Comment