Our little family

Our little family
Our little family

Friday, April 25, 2014

Crafting Moment: Babysitter Box

I try and have snacks that I know my babysitters like when they come over. I also try to put it out for them so if they feel weird about going through my pantry they are out for them. Here is how I made a "sitter box" for snacks and babysitting notes to go in.



First make sure you have all the supplies you need. I used an extra fabric square I had laying around, Some thin wood letters, and a small box. The only tool I needed was a hot glue gun.

supplies...minus the box. 


This is a super easy craft. All you have to do is Stretch the fabric over the box and hot glue the seems down (I cut extra fabric off the sides so it folded flat). Then hot glue the letters to the box however you want.

Finished product :) *I didn't have enough room or wood letters
to spell out "baby" in front of sitter ;)


Then fill the box with whatever snacks your sitter likes and your babysitter notes sheet!

snacks :) (notes sheet not pictured)




* I found a generic "babysitter notes" sheet on pinterest and printed several of them. The notes sheet has where we will be and our numbers as well as any instructions for our son while we are gone, food he likes, allergies, bed time, ect.



Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment